OH MY GOD
2 time Academy Award nominee Jonah Hill.
okay what fucking show is this because I’ve seen enough gifs and want to start watching it but nobody posts the fucking name of the show
Happy International Women’s Day.
A very bizarre bird was photographed in Venezuela recently. Meet the Potoo, which is rarely seen in daylight. - Imgur
what the fuck is that
that looks like a god damn nightmare
Desert Bluffs town mascot
Has a ‘Series of Unfortunate Events’ feel to it.
What my guardian angel must look like at times…
I made this long Twilight summary a while back but I never shared the whole thing with you tumblr. I should probably point out that I’ve only seen 2 of the movies and not read any of the books so there might be 1 or 2 teensy errors….
As a person who read the books, I can say this actually happened.
THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED IN THE BOOKS
Books that people read romantically but shouldn’t because they’re missing the point:
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
That’s your opinion.
there’s nothing romantic about a pedophile rapist, the senseless murder-suicide of teenagers because families can’t get their shit together or the hypocrisy of the roaring 20s
FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT
for every 50 notes this gets i’ll read a chapter of this book:
I’M A SURVIVOR.
There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s movie death was stupid.